Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weary? Burdened?

[© image subject to copyright by webby.com/humor/i/Weary-Traveller.jpg/. No copyright infrigement intended.]



Are you weary? Tired and heavily burdened with all that life demands of you? Looking forward to rest after all those tuitions, homework, assignments, examinations, sports, and everything else that you have to do?
Let's remember what we learnt in Pastor Hiew's session last week.
The Lord has promised you rest in His presence; a lighter burden than you've been carrying all along.
Matthew 11:28~30 says:
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Seek no more, for the Lord our God has offered rest to everyone who will come to Him.
The promise is ours! Let's proclaim it and live it out loud!
May our days be productive as we fully utilize the time and resources He has given us. And let us remember to enjoy His rest!:)

0 comments: